|picture from Lemons and Anchovies|
(One) Banana and Nutella Bread
makes one regular loaf and one mini loaf
1 large, ripe banana, cut into chunks
1 egg with enough milk to make 1 cup (crack the egg in a liquid measuring cup and then pour milk over)
1/2 stick of butter, softened
4 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla
1 and 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 cup chocolate chips (and/or walnuts would be yummy)
1/4 cup softened Nutella
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Place everything BUT the chocolate chips and nutella into a mixing bowl
2. Mix on low to medium-low until most of the chunks are gone.
3. Grease your pans. I used one regular-sized loaf pan and one mini loaf pan.
4. If you're adding chocolate chips, mix them into the batter.
5. Dump half of the batter into a separate mixing bowl so that your batter is now divided into two bowls.
6. Stir softened Nutella into ONE of the bowls of batter.
7. Pour batter into the muffin tins, alternating between using the plan batter and Nutella-fied batter.
8. Use a toothpick to swirl the batter around.
9. Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes. Use a toothpick to determine if the bread is cooked all the way through.